Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pic #13: My $10 (advertising)

Look's like a normal $10 bill, right? But wait! There is something weird on the boarder! If you did not see it then I recommend that you see an eye doctor (and don't drive yourself there). So since (1) I don't have good hand writing, and (2) the boarder of the bill is microscopic, here is what I wrote on the bill:

"Hi! Is it not nice to have $10 with you? Please go to www.1picada-simon.blogspot.com to see me draw 1 picture a day. You don't have to but I would like it if you did! (Then there is a bunch of faces). Read this! Spend me!"

Lets see if anyone actually visits this site! And if they do, where will they be from? Where could this bill end up?
     

2 comments:

  1. Ask your dad how he tried to teach me something once in Washington DC with a 10$ bill. A memorable lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad said to you that money was not important so he put a $10 bill under a stone at a construction site and said that he would pick it up later and prove his theory, and when he came back it was gone. lol

    ReplyDelete